Are you a betting person?
The “big game” is coming up next weekend! One of my favorite parts of a Super Bowl is the amount of ridiculous bets that surface with the game. Typically, you get normal things like "Who will win the coin toss?" and "Who will score first?". Lately however, we have gotten some pretty fun and creative bets. I pulled a list of some of the best bets. I also want to say that this is not a promotion for betting and gambling can be a serious problem.
1. Will Kelly Clarkson sing “The Star Spangled Banner” in more than or less than 90 seconds?
2. Will the first Super Bowl beverage commercial be for a beer or a soft drink?
3. Who will score more points on Super Bowl Sunday – the New York Giants or LeBron James? (the Heat are
playing Toronto that day)
4. Will a team score a safety in the game, and if so, which team?
5. What quarterback that currently ISN’T in the Super Bowl will get mentioned first by the announcers – Peyton Manning, Tony Romo or Tim Tebow?
6. During the halftime show, how many costume changes will Madonna go
7. Which of these penalties will occur first – an offsides, a false start, a pass interference or a facemask?
8. How many times during the game will we see a replay of David Tyree’s helmet catch?
9. What color Gatorade will the winning coach be doused in? Color choices are green, red, yellow or “the field.”
10. How many times during the Super Bowl will Al Michaels and Cris Collinsworth mention the NBC television show “The Voice”?
11. What will Madonna hair color be – her trademark blonde or will she change it up?
12. Will Tom Brady's son will be wear a Tom Brady jersey if he's shown on TV or will he wear something?
PLACE YOUR (fake) BETS!!