I wanted to go over the top 10 best artists of 2013!
10. Lady Gaga: Planning to go to space and 'Artpop'
9. Lorde: Teenager from New Zealand released her debut album, 'Pure Heroine'
8. Bruno Mars: 'Unorthodox Jukebox' and "Gorilla"
7. Drake: 'Nothing Was the Same' and "Started from the Bottom"
6. Katy Perry: 'Prism' gave us "Roar" "Unconditionally" and "Dark Horse"
5. One Direction: 'Midnight Memories' and a 3-D movie, "This Is Us"
4. Kanye West: Father of North West with Kim Kardashian and his "New Slaves" single
3. Justin Timberlake: "The 20/20 Experience" and reuniting with 'NSYNC at the VMA's taking home 4 moonmen
2. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis: "Thrift Shop" and "Same Love"
1. Yes....MILEY CYRUS...she came in like a wrecking ball! Tongue and twerking gets you noticed, especially since Hannah Montana is long gone. She outshined Katy Perry and Lady Gaga this year...All hail Miley.
Of all of the artists stated herein, which artists have or will become overexposed and why? Finally, is its overexposure detrimental to their stay power or damaging to their stranglehold in pop status. Anna, your turn.