1. Spiral Notebooks
Hurts the side of your hand. The worst are the 5-subject with the extra big rings.
2. Writing in a 3-ring binder
You have to do that thing where you fit your hand between the top two, then eventually have to pick it up and fit it in between the bottom two.
3. Only 1 gross lefty baseball glove in gym class
The handsweat of a thousand lefties before you.
4. Only 2 pairs of the green lefty scissors in class, 3 lefty kids.
Scrambling through the scissors to find the ones with the green rubber handles, only to see they're already all gone.
5. Ballpoint pens don't work as well because you're pushing, not pulling the ball
The ink will never flow as well for lefties, so our pens stop up more.
6. Ink all over the side of your hand
7. Bonking elbows with a righty at the dinner table
8. iPad Kindle app - left side is back page
This is really annoying - if you prefer to hold it in your left hand, you have to move your hand all the way to the other side to tap. On a real Kindle, page forward is on both sides, thankfully.
9. Driver's cup holder is for the right hand
So you have to hold your cup with your right hand.
10. Numberpad is on the righthand side of keyboard
11. Dying sooner, so becoming a zombie sooner
Studies have shown lefties die up to 9 years sooner than righties. At least we'll get to eat their brains.
12. College desks
College lecture hall desks with postage-stamp sizes desks. You have to twist your back and hold up your arm to use.
13. Measuring cups show you the stupid metric side
The cups/ounces side is for the righties. You have to do that thing where you twist your hole arm around to be able to read ounces.
14. Cord on the credit card machine pen never long enough
1. Get Up--Sitting less than three hours a day adds two years to your life. Other research found sitting leads to about 173,000 cases of cancer a year. Sitting also raises the risk for diabetes and obesity. If you have to sit, consider how to sit healthy and take short and frequent breaks to walk around.
2. Drink Coffee--Coffee can have negative side effects for some people, but it's generally not harmful. A new report suggests drinking up to six cups a day can help you live longer.
3. Add Fiber--Anyone still eating gummy white bread or white rice is raising the odds of a shorter life. Whole wheat bread and other foods naturally high in fiber like fruits, vegetables and rice, lower the risk of cardiovascular disease, infectious and respiratory diseases, obesity and even some cancers.
4. Cut the Fat--But cut the right fat. The human body needs fats to function, but the problem is saturated fats — the fats from meat and other animal products. Polyunsaturated fats from nuts, avocados and other vegetables are a basic part of the Mediterranean diet, which is also low in meats. Saturated fats also lower sperm count.
5. Take a Hike!--Walking is good for you. A study found that elderly people who walked a quarter-mile had higher odds of being alive six years later. People who walk faster, regardless of age or sex, also live longer than others.
Rihanna announced that she will be designing her first clothing collection for River Island. The line will launch in Spring 2013.
She said: "I've been wanting to design my own collection for some time. River Island is the perfect partner for me to collaborate with, and working with a British, family-run business also really appealed to me. I find London really inspiring and River Island loves to have fun with clothes. I'm looking forward to working with them and creating something really special."
According to Star Magazine, Adam Levine hates Chris Brown and he doesn't care if people know how he feels. Adam is apparently still upset over how Chris treated Rihanna.
A source said: "Adam hates Chris Brown.And he has no problem telling people that. During an episode of 'The Voice', Adam flat-out told the guy he would have chosen him if he hadn't sung a Chris Brown song. He said some people might be over what Chris did, but he isn't and never will be.
Steven Tyler isn't returning to "American Idol" next season.
Fox confirmed that he won't be back and the rocker released a statement saying he is leaving the show so he can focus on his first love Aerosmith. Tyler said he loved every minute of "Idol" but it's time to bring rock back.
The Aerosmith frontman served as a judge during the 10th and 11th seasons of "Idol."
He added: "After some long ... hard ... thoughts ... I've decided it's time for me to let go of my mistress ‘American Idol' before she boils my rabbit."
The comment is a reference to the movie "Fatal Attraction". In the film, an obsessed woman kills her lover's daughter's pet rabbit.
RELATED: Jennifer Lopez Hints: "It's Time for Me to Go"
Jennifer Lopez is likely following fellow judge Steven Tyler and leaving "American Idol."
J-Lo says: "I love everybody, I love the guys (Randy Jackson, Steven Tyler and host Ryan Seacrest) but I am thinking it's time for me to go and do other things I love to do like films."
And sources say there is no way Lopez can return to "Idol" given her hectic touring calendar, which conflicts with the show's initial filming dates.
New, unreleased music from Destiny's Child will drop in November.
There weren't many other details but Beyonce's dad, Mathew Knowles said that along with the album, there are possibilities that Beyonce, Michelle Williams and Kelly Rowland will get back together for a reunion tour.
Knowles said: "It takes a year of planning to do these tours, but first it starts with the artist wanting to do it. I hope in the next five years that there is a reunion tour. I think it would be incredible. The hardest thing would be choosing which songs they're going to do, because we would want to mix it up with solo hits and Destiny's Child hits. We would have to throw away some number ones from off the set list."