NICKI MINAJ IS THE MOST SEARCHED PERSON FOR HALLOWEEN THIS YEAR: 7 PHRASES YOU S
by Janet & Nick,posted Nov 3 2011 12:42PM
NICKI MINAJ IS THE MOST SEARCHED PERSON FOR HALLOWEEN THIS YEAR
Nicki Minaj has become the person people most want to be for Halloween this year. Nicki is Google's top searched Halloween costume.
Nicki is known for her colorful wigs and over-the-top outfits. She's near the top of the list of most-searched Halloween costumes, with "Playboy Bunny", "Black Swan", and "Angry Birds" being the only costumes above her.
There aren't many actual Nicki Minaj costumes but there are websites and online video tutorials on how to become her.
7 PHRASES YOU SHOULD NEVER USE AT WORK, OR ANYWHERE ELSE
1. When--This is a filthy word when it comes to improving your life. It sounds like this: “When I lose 10 pounds I’ll start dating again. When I’m a little older I’ll go for that promotion. When I complete my degree I’ll start that side-business.” Most of the time, “whens” just don’t happen, or if they do, they take so long that you've forgotten what it was you wanted in the first place. “When” is rarely necessary, but just to be sure ask yourself: “Would it be illegal, unethical or immoral to start now?” If the answer is no, don’t wait for when.
2. Someday--There’s nothing wrong with having a “someday” list of things you want to do and places you want to go, but when you find that your “today” list is empty, you’d best start moving some of your future goals into the present. Someday is such a deceptive word. It makes you feel good by thinking you’ll someday achieve something, but months, years, and even decades can pass and you might find that your someday is still a long way away.
3. Willpower--Imagine willpower doesn’t exist. That’s step number one to a better future. The problem with willpower is that most people think they have it or they don’t. They’ll say: “Well, of course I ordered the double-fudge sundae. What did you expect from someone who doesn’t have any willpower?” Your genes determine the color of your eyes, NOT whether you order dessert.
4. Want/Wish/Hope--Stop wanting, wishing, and hoping to do something or for something to happen. If you want more control over your fate, you need to take more responsibility for your actions and their outcomes. Don’t sit around expecting change to arrive in your mailbox. It takes a decision and it takes action, not wishful thinking.
5. Not good enough--How can a phrase with “good” in it be so bad? These three simple words will keep you from hitting the publish button, making that important phone call, or trying out for the audition. Flip it around. Instead of “This isn’t good enough", change it to “It’s not perfect but it’s good enough.” Don’t wait for everything to be perfect. Just put it out there and see what happens.
6. I don’t have the time--The same guy who doesn’t have time to go to the gym with you after work will always be able to free up an entire evening if you give him free basketball tickets. It might feel like you don’t have time, but with some focus, you can free up 20 minutes to two hours every night to work on those actions that will help you create a better life.
7. It’s not the right time--If not now, when? If you are waiting for the stars to align, it’s not going to happen. Instead of waiting for the right time, shift your thinking and look for the least worst time to get started.